Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You don't know what you got till it's gone

Ever since the "Do Hard Things" conference last year, Noah and I have been becoming better friends to the point where he is no longer a friend but a brother.

After the conference we decide that we where going to do something different.We were going to get up every other morning and have coffee and talk about God and what he is doing in our lives and live out what we said. This is the time when the "coffee bus" was still around.

Ever since that time our conversations have changed from just spiritual, to stories to jokes to "dude, I got nothing" "Really? me neither" and stuff like that. Some times we would go to breakfast before work and talk or go out during the afternoon and find something fun to do (usaully some form of entertainment). All that has changed me and I feel like as I become closer friends with him I come closer to knowing Christ as well.

But now that Noah is going to be gone for 6 weeks I feel like a part of me is missing. I'll probably end up sleeping in all those days that I would have been up early. oh well. (just kidding)

I didn't put that quote in my title because I didn't know what I had, I did know. Just not as much as I do now. I hope I can find other people to make deep friendships with too.

I hope all that makes sense. If not than I'll make it simple: I miss my friend Noah Pavao

If this did not make sense to you then come talk to me because I stink at opening myself up over the internet.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon... I like to read what you write. Do it more, silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon -- loved the content of this now ancient post. How about an update now that you're living with the guy?! (-the guy's mom...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please I beg you Brandon. You have things inside you that God himself put into you to share. It is imperative that you share it.

    ReplyDelete